Monday, June 18, 2012

finishing up the list

Lots of pictures in this post.  Tomorrow I will be 30.  My 20's will be gone and I will be left with lots of sweet memories of way too much fun and reflections of a decade of personal growth. 

I might not have conquered everything on my list, but I'm looking forward to my 30's to continue setting goals for myself. 

Findlay Market


Saturday morning on the 9th we loaded up and headed to Findlay Market.  It was a beautiful and HOT day.  I was fighting some kind of stomach bug so our trip was short which makes me sad.  But, we did manage to get some awesomely delicious asparagus and a sweet watermelon.  Kate enjoyed the sights and really enjoyed her orange soft drink :)  We'll be back again Findlay!


 

Family Photos

Humidity is NOT a girls' best friend.  Especially if your name is Kate, you are 3 and happen to have ENORMOUS curly hair.  When Brittany of Brittany Brown Photography sent me a text with a preview of our shoot, I almost fell off of my chair from laughing so hard.  Her hair was SO BIG!  Ha!!!  But, nonetheless, the pictures were perfection. Brittany really captured our family.  We laughed a lot that day, like we do everyday.  She captured the sweetness of Kate, and the craziness too.  I still am having a hard time believe that this adorable little thing is 3 years old already.  We love you our sweet Kate. 


P.S. I also want to wish my love a very happy anniversary.  Kate and I love you so much!  It's been an amazing 7 years and I look forward to many, many more anniversaries with you!

 

No comments: